Top 10 CSP news for China 2015
Chinese are coming back to office to start the exciting work for the Year of Monkey 2016. As CSP Focus keep reporting, quite a few great issues occurred in China CSP market during the year of 2015. As voted by some local industry players, the following news are ranked top 10 for the review of China CSP 2015.
1. National Energy Administration announced the program of around 1GW CSP pilot projects to be built by 2017 on Sept.30. 109 CSP projects have been submitted and reviewed by Nov.16, and the finalist of the 10~20 CSP projects and FiT are expected to be released very soon.
2. National Energy Administration issued Suggested Draft of Solar Energy in the 13th Five-Year Plan on Dec.15, formally targeting CSP capacity as 10GW and by the end of 2020.
3. 2016 National Energy Meeting, leading government conference in energy industry, was held on Dec.29, where the rapid development of wind and solar energy were emphasized, especially the promotion of the first batch of 1GW CSP pilot projects.
4. Bidding and procurement work for CGN Delingha 50MW CSP project, the first commercial parabolic trough plant in China, has been completed basically, and winner list has almost been published.
5. SEPCOⅢ signed EPC agreement of Morocco NOOR2&3 with ACWA Power on May 8. The consortium formed by SEPCO Ⅲ and SENER will be responsible for the EPC general contractor of this project. It’s the first time a Chinese engineering company successfully won the EPC deal in overseas CSP market.
6. Second phase of 100MW for SUNCAN Dunhuang 110MW molten salt tower plant starts formally on Nov.9. The first phase of 10MW demonstration project is currently under construction smoothly.
7. Reconstruction of molten salt system for SUPCON Delingha 10MW tower plant is launched in 2015. SUPCON will install the receiver and test the whole system and plans to operate at the first half of 2016.The success of the first phase of 10MW will lay a foundation for the subsequent construction of the 50 MW project.
8. China first molten salt Fresnel CSP plant with 10MW invested by Lanzhou Dacheng Co., Ltd starts formally on May 8 and is expected to be completed by 2016. It’s the first phase of Dacheng Dunhuang 110MW CSP project.
9. Broad Youth Delingha 50MW Parabolic Trough CSP Power project owned by Qinghai Broad Youth New Energy Co., Ltd is officially constructed in Delingha Solar Industrial Park on Dec.26, and is expected to be completed by the end of 2017.
10. Zhangjiakou, a city of China Hebei Province is quite near to Beijing. The government issued formally Notice on Action Plan of Renewable Energy Demonstration Park in Zhangjiakou, pointing out realizing 200MW CSP capacity by 2017.
For detailed reports please visit www.szwgroup.com/csp-focus-china-2016/news.aspx or contact CSP Focus directly.
To get the freshest news and communicate with the key players face-to face, you are invited to join CSP Focus China 2016 Mar.24-25 Beijing, the 6th and most powerful CSP gathering in China. Just submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Last chance to enjoy USD200 off discount before Feb. 18, Thursday.
Registration/Download Program/Post Report:
Join as Delegate/Speaker/Exhibitor/Sponsor/Partner:
Any questions please feel free to contact me.
Tel: +86 21 5830 0710*8054
Linkedin Interest Group: CSP Focus
Wechat public platform: cspfocus